The Department of Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling offers Graduate Certificates in the following areas:
- Addictions & Substance Abuse Counseling
- This certificate is primarily designed for graduate students in rehabilitation counseling, mental health counseling, social work, psychology or other human services disciplines or for human services professionals who desire to learn about addictions and substance abuse counseling.
- Integrative Mental Health Care
- This certificate is for students and professionals who hold a bachelor's degree and are interested in acquiring an in-depth understanding of integrative approaches to health and well-being.
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- This certificate enables professionals in mental health, rehabilitation counseling, counselor education, social work, psychology, and other human service fields to enhance their knowledge and skills in marriage and family therapy.
- Rehabilitation Technology
- This certificate will help students develop an understanding of current and emerging rehabilitation technology, medical aspects of disability, and career and lifestyle assessment.