Course Permit Request
- Permits will not be issued until approximately one (1) week prior to the start of registration. Thereafter, they take 1-2 business days to be issued.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee permission.
- Verify your input; invalid submissions will NOT be processed. Use a separate course permit request for each semester.
- Permits will be issued based on completion of pre-requisites and admission criteria to the college.
- Current registration in courses which are pre-requisites are not recognized as completed.
- To see if your permits have been issued, Log into OASIS view your 'Registration Status.'
- If your permit is not granted, you will be notified via email.
- Once a permit has been issued it is the student's responsibility to register for the course(s) using OASIS.
- Do not use this for Field Placements or Independent Studies!!!
- Permits for Counseling Theories are initially tied to Practicum II Field Placement Applications; any available seats will NOT be released until after the Field Placement Deadline for the respective semester.
For Field Placements, you must complete the Field Placement Application
For Independent Studies, you must complete the Independent Study Application
- If non-degree seeking, complete the online application
(http://www.registrar.usf.edu/regurl/os/application). Ensure that immunization and residency requirements have been complied with, if applicable.
- A list of available courses may be accessed via the following link: